The film and modeling industries are very vast and surging day by day around the world. Every country has its own damsels epitomizing the hottest, beautiful, charming, and appealing characteristics in them. Korea stands in one of those countries with the world’s most beautiful and hottest actresses and models.
Keep reading this article to check out these hottest and most beautiful Korean models and actresses and their short introductory reviews:
10. Park Shin-Hye: In our list of Top 10 most beautiful and hottest Korean Actresses and models, Park Shin Hye stands at No. 10. She was born on 15-FEB-1990 in Nam-gu, Gwangju, South Korea. She won the Baeksang Arts Award for being the most popular female on TV.
Although Park was born in Gwangju, she was raised in Paju, South Korea. Park Shin-Hye studied singing, theatre, and music from Chung-Ang University, Korea. She did many fantastic and popular films and TV dramas too such as, “Heartstrings (2011)”, “Miracle in Cell No. 7 (2013)”, “The Heirs (2013)”, “Pinocchio (2014-15)”, “Cyrano Agency (2010)”, “Flower Boys Next Door (2013)”, “Call (2020)”, “#Alive (2020).”
9. Song Hye Kye: The film and modeling industries are very vast and surging day by day around the world. Every country has its own damsels epitomizing the hottest, beautiful, charming, and appealing characteristics in them. Korea stands in one of those countries with the world’s most beautiful and hottest actresses and models.
This country has several beautiful and hottest actresses. N4M Surveys and Reviews team compiles this list of the Top 10 most beautiful and hottest Korean actresses and models. The list evaluates the best in the fashion industry and considered the most attractive beauties from across the entire Korean peninsula before shortlisting them here.
8. Lee Da Hae: In our list of Top 10 most beautiful and hottest Korean Actresses and models, Lee Da-Hae is at No. 08. She was born on 19-APR-1984 in Seoul, South Korea. Lee Da-Hae’s full name is Byun Da-Hye. She is additionally one of the small bunch of entertainers who have done a lot of hybrid work in China.
All around prepared in conventional Korean moves, Lee entered the stage in the wake of winning an expo in 2001(Miss Chunhyang). She first started her debut roles in playing supporting and small roles in Korean TV dramas, and at last, she got her lead role in the film, Lotus Flowers Fairy (2004).
Hae’s beautiful and stunning performance style made the audience accept Da-hae immediately. She is well-famous for “Hotel King (2014)”, “My Girl (2005-06)”, “Green Rose (2005)”, “Iris (2013)”.
7. Bae Suzy: In our list of Top 10 most beautiful and hottest Korean Actresses and models, Bae Suzy is at No. 07. She was born on 10-OCT-1994 in Gwangju, South Korea. She had been a part of a music group for about seven years called “Miss A (2010-2017).” Bae Suzy’s father is the grandmaster of taekwondo and also owns a gymnasium. Bae also holds the Dan (2nd degree) of the black belt of taekwondo. She was in an affair with Min Ho Lee from 2015 to 2017 after this, and they broke up for some serious reasons.
She went to Seoul Performing Arts High School. Before appearing, she was a web-based shopping model. In 2009, she tried out for Mnet Superstar K and endured the primer round; however, she was eventually wiped out. In any case, she grabbed the eye of a scout from JYP Entertainment and before long turned into a learner. Subsequent to preparing for a year, she was matched with individual individuals Fei and Jia.
After the expansion of Min into the gathering, the four arranged to make a big appearance as miss A.Bae Suzy became very popular all over the world for, “While You Were Sleeping (2017)”, “Gu Family Book (2013)”, “Architecture 101 (2012).”
6 Kim Tae Hee: In our list of Top 10 most beautiful and hottest Korean Actresses and models, Kim Tae-Hee stands at No. 06. She was born on 29-MAR-1980 in Pusan, South Korea. She married Rain in 2017, and now they have two children. She is considered one of the most beautiful and hottest actresses in South Korea. She has been the Ambassador in Switzerland since 2005.
Kim was graduated from SNU (Seoul National University), South Korea. She is well famous for her fantastic movies and TV series such as, “Venus and Mars (2007)”, “Young Pal (2015)”, “The Restless,” “My Princess (2011)”, “Demon Empire (2006)”, “Jang Ok-Jung, Living by… (2013).”
5. Ye-Jin Son: In our list of Top 10 most beautiful and hottest Korean Actresses and models, Ye Jin Son stands at Top 5. She was born on 11-JAN-1982 in Daegu, South Korea. As of her first presentation in South Korean movies, Ye-Jin Son got one of the stars of Chungmoore, the Korean Hollywood, quite showing up in the lovely “Alcoholic on Women and Poetry” by the ace Kwan-take I’m.
In “April Snow,” coordinated by Jin-ho Hur (2005), she scrutinized her unadulterated guiltless young lady picture. Playing flawlessly, a standard housewife went up against misfortune and to a sudden romantic tale. Ye-Jin did many films, but the followings are the movies that made her very famous in South Korea: “My Wife Got Married (2008)”, “The Last Princess (2016)”, “The Truth Beneath (2016)”, “A Moment to Remember (2004).”
4. Kim So Eun: In our list of Top 10 most beautiful and hottest Korean Actresses and models, Kim So Eun is at No. 04. She is also considered a beauty icon in South Korea. She was born on 6-SEP-1989 in Toegyewon-myeon, Namyangju-si, South Korea. She got very famous and collected fame by doing a popular TV drama series Boys Over Flowers (2009). She did his theatre at Chung-Ang University. She first started her acting career in 2004.
Kim did her blockbusters and top-rated TV drama series such as, “Two Guys (2004)”, “Family Matters (2006)”, “Someone Behind You (2007)”, “Sky Lantern (2015)”, “Sisters of the Sea (2005)”, “Mourning Grave (2014)”, “Voices (2007).”
3. Park Min Young: In our list of Top 10 most beautiful and hottest Korean Actresses and models, Park Min Young stands at No. 03. She was born on 4-MAR-1986 in Seoul, South Korea. Park did her degree in theatre from Dongguk University Seoul Campus. Park was nominated in 40 Awards shows of different categories such as best actress, the best artist, best female star, etc., and she won 27 awards.
She is also considered the best and hottest actress in Korea. She did many superhit movies and tv shows such as, “Paradise City”,” Healer (2014-2015)”, “City Hunter (2011)”, “What’s Wrong with Sec (2018)”, “Her Private Life (2019)”, “Anyang”, “The Cat.”
2. Han Hyo-Joo: In our list of Top 10 most beautiful and hottest Korean Actresses and models, Han Hyo-Joo is the no. 2 hottest actress in Korea. She was born on 22-FEB-1987 in Cheongwon-gu, Korea. Her nickname is Smiling Angel as she has the most beautiful smile on her face. Han’s birth name is Ji-Young Han. Han’s father is the best Retired colonel lieutenant of the Korean Air Force.
In her sophomore year of secondary school, she moved to Seoul and went to Bulgok High School, regardless of the protests of her exacting and traditionalist dad. She at that point entered Dongguk University, where she joined the theatre and film office. She achieved the spectacular prize for the Miss Bing-Gore (Korean food organization) challenge in 2003, which pulled in consideration of the diversion world.
At that point, she started to show up in a minor function in the sitcom named Nonstop (2000) in 2005. She is very famous for her blockbuster movies and TV drama series such as, “The Beauty Inside (2015)”, “Dong Yi (2010)”, “W (2016)”, “Cold Eyes (2013)”, “Brilliant Legacy (2009).”
1. I’m Jin-ah (Nana): Here comes the No. 01 in the N4M list of Top 10 Most Beautiful and Hottest Korean Actresses and Models. Im Jin-ah (Nana) is the top-rated hottest and beautiful actress in Korea. She is the beauty Icon. She was born on 14-SEP-1991 in Cheongju, South Korea.
Her Professional name is Nana. Nana is an actress and a super-hot model too. She joined a couple of music groups such as,” Orange Caramel (Joined since 2010)”, “After School (Joined since 2009).”She won the “The World’s Most Beautiful Face in 2014-2015″Title. The Title is allowed out each year by TC Candler and the Independent Critics. She has positioned inside the Top 10 of that rundowns consistently since 2015.
The rundowns are seen by millions universally every December. Nana is well-famous for her best movies and TV drama series such as, “Into the Ring (2020)”, “Kill it (2019)”, “The Good Wife (2016)”, “The Swindlers (2017)”.