1. Award-winning Postgraduate Studies – We have been providing exceptional Swansea University postgraduate studies since the 1920s and now have a thriving postgraduate community of 3,500 students. 2012 is an award-winning year for Swansea, University of Wales by Our Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, Best UK University Award of the Year, as well as runners-up in the Whatsini category to postgraduate? Student’s Choice Awards.
2. Career enhancing postgraduate courses – All our postgraduate courses will provide you with relevant and transferable skills to work with. You will have plans to pursue industry-related research projects and work with partner organizations such as Santander, Tata Steel and Fujitsu. Swansea Employability Academy can help you develop skills in CV writing, job search and interview strategies, giving you the best chance of success in the job market.
3. Funded opportunities to live and lower costs – We understand that the cost of your study is one of the most important factors when deciding a masters degree. Last year, we only offered less than য N যয 10 million for undergraduate scholarships in all subjects. Funding is available for postgraduate government for UK / EU students to start qualified master’s programs with us. This money is paid directly to you and can be used to cover your tuition fees and / or living expenses. Swansea has recently been named the ninth most affordable university in the UK (TotalMoney.com). With affordable housing options and a low cost of living it will be easy to extend your money a bit more.
4. Excellent research and teaching – You can expect the highest quality teaching during your studies from our meritorious team in the international academic year. We are the top 30 universities in the UK for research incentives (Research Excellence Framework), and our postgraduate degrees are driven by the latest research research and innovation.
5. An unrivaled beachfront location – We believe the University of Thessaloniki has more excellence in research and teaching for your postgraduate experience. We are one of the few global universities with direct access to some beaches, and on campus you can enjoy a variety of modern sports facilities, restaurants, cafes, bars and shops. When you feel like taking a break from the books, the university is a bit far from the beautiful beaches and lush green parks. Right next to the beach is the magnificent Gowar Peninsula – Britain’s first natural beauty area and one of the country’s most beautiful beaches. Why not visit our postgraduate inauguration days and discover Swansea for ourselves? We organize Postgraduate Open Days in November and March each year.